New Year, New plans? Why not consider Cloud Accounting?
03 January 2017 09:27
Here at MoynanSmith, we have experience using many of the leading
With a myriad of options, we can help you decide which package suits your needs.
What are the benefits?
- Ease of access – online accounting means you can access your information anywhere in the world (assuming you have internet access!). Gone are the days where you have to have the software on just one computer.
- Price – with packages available from just a few pounds per month, the cost of Cloud accounting is likely to be the cheapest way to go.
- Updates – updates to software are carried out automatically, so you do not need to worry about your software becoming outdated.
- Real Time Information – with many packages offering live bank feeds (where the software imports your bank
transactions),when managed properly the right cloud package can give you up to date financial information. This can assist with financial planning, including for example knowing what potential liabilities are pending, including VAT.
- Access for your Team – for example, your accountant can access your information without you being present, making it much easier to resolve any queries. MoynanSmith
seethemselves as part of their clients “team”, and such access has been an advantage to many clients already.
- Backup – back-up is done automatically, so you don’t have to worry about losing your information.
MoynanSmith would be more than happy to discuss your needs, so why not get in touch?